Christmas Eve Box Ideas
Whilst Christmas Eve Boxes have only really become part of the festivities in the UK over the last few years, they have been embraced by children across the country and have firmly secured their place in many families festive traditions as they countdown to the big day! Inspired by the boxes given in Germany on Christmas Eve, in the UK Christmas Eve Boxes have become the new Christmas stocking that rocks up 24 hours early, so you can see why it adds to the excitement for littlefolk.
So what goes into a Christmas Eve Box?
- Christmas Pyjamas – Whether cute and cosy or matchy matchy with the family – Christmas Eve Pyjamas are a must! Let’s be honest. Christmas is about spending as much time in your PJ’s as possible, so may they be fabulous and festive! When it comes to the perfect Match NEXT have the coolest matching family PJ’s this Christmas
2. A Christmas Story – Curl up for some story time on Christmas Eve. There are some brilliant seasonal books that make the perfect read and one of our favourites is ‘Pick A Pine Tree’ by Patricia Thot + Jarvis. This and many other christmassy reads are available from kids indie retailer WE ARE POP
3. Cosy Slippers – Keeping little toes warm and cosy, Christmas Eve is the perfect time for new slippers! We’re loving the brand new collection from START-RITE. Super soft suede slippers, with a gorgeous faux-fur lining to keep those little feet toasty.
4. Sweet Treats – Prepare for an afternoon Christmas Eve Movie complete with delicious sweet treats. For something special discover the creative Christmas range from THE BISCUITEERS which include this fabulous Nutcracker Biscuit Tin
5. Something to cuddle up to – No Christmas Eve Box is complete without a cuddly toy! If you love something a little bit different then you’re going to love the Super Hero Sleep Buddies from SCAMP & DUDE , these soft knitted toys are the perfect comforter. We love that for every Super Hero Sleep Buddy ordered, SCAMP & DUDE donate another to a child who has lost a parent or who is seriously ill themselves.
And don’t forget..
You’ll need to get the Christmas Eve Box to pop all their Christmas Eve goodies into too! We love this box from WILKO