On Friday 25th May 2018 the law around data and privacy is changing, and as a business we need to inform you of how we are using and storing your data.
• We may collect information automatically through cookies and information that is completed by yourself in contact forms via our website.
• To collect and store any information through contact forms, you must first be aware of what we are collecting and how it will be stored:
• The data gathered will be your first and last name and your email address, captured when you engage with us and complete one of our sign up form on our website or when you purchase tickets to one of our events, or when you contact us asking us for information about our publication.
• Data will be stored on our systems until you opt out or request that your information is erased.
• You can opt out of receiving marketing any time – by either clicking a link in an email we send to you or by contacting us on the details below.
How we use your data:
• We use any information that you have submitted to through our website to send you the relevant information you have requested, as well as using your data to market our events, keep you updated with news or to tell you about our collaboration competitions and giveaways.
• We do not share, sell or rent your data with third parties.
• We only use privacy compliant software to perform marketing.
• Access to your data at ParentFolk is limited to key team members for the purpose of creating automated marketing or relevant consented communications.
Right to Access your Information:
Under data protection laws, you have a right to request personal information that a company holds on you, and to request deletion of the data if appropriate, as well as other rights, such as modifying data that may be incorrect.
These actions come under the “Right of Access” data privacy laws. For more information or to make a request, please contact us on the details below and we will explain our Right of Access process.